Monday, January 30, 2012

Kitty Boo Boo Handmade Wedding - Colour Scheme

We have arrived at post #3. Hi again, and thanks for joining me!


This post is all about the colour scheme! Such an important part of any wedding, as it is usually what dictates everything from shoes to bridesmaids dresses, flowers and linen.


As I stated in my last post, my shoes are the foundation for the colour scheme. They are comprised of vintage hues of Silver Blue, Dusky Rose, Mint Green and Soft Yellow Gold.


I went and found some paint swatches that matched my shoes and began collecting fabric swatches as I intended to make the bridesmaids dresses and my daughters dress as well as the flowers.


These swatches made my life so easy. I carried them around and they were so good for a quick reference!


Here's the results






No comments: